- Gloria was officially made into an interim Justice of the Silicon Court by the Virtual Adepts
- We were made into Executioners of Justice Gloria
- Evidence of the blood abuse in House Tytalus and of Joreau’s Nephandi status was collected from the Cabal of Bright Wisdom, the Seekers of Unity, and Sabine. Physical evidence of the blood abuse was provided by the Seekers of Unity, and a wonder created by Joreau that clearly bears his resonance and corpathic resonance was provided by Sabine. Sabine also agreed to provide testimony of Joreau’s deeds and his philosophy.
- A Quaesitor was brought to town, and found there was sufficient evidence to warrant a trial against House Tytalus, and the Hermetics agree.
- During the proceedings Elen was given the job of second chair Prosecutor, Rhea was given the job of first chair Prosecutor, the visiting Quaesitor was placed under a compulsion to remove his biases in order to properly defend House Tytalus, and Lucas was given the title of Nemesis (the enforcer of order in the court)
- Joreau and the Tytalins were found guilty of all charges. Joreau was taken to the Black Forest to be Gilguled and executed. The APC was chosen to perform the execution after Gilgul. Each Tytalin is to be tried independently to determine their association with the blood abuse. Masters DeAlligrese, Loblaw and Joreau were proven to be involved and were captured, while Kurtzweil was proven to be involved, but eluded capture.
- 4 charms each with 45 success counterspell enchantments in them were created to de-magic the Nephandi, or possibly House Tytalus.
Demonic Release: Incendiary Pork Vessel
- Rene was growing restless, and it was discovered that as it was waking up, the supercharged pig body was deteriorating.
- The body was subjected to spiritual flame, in the hopes of destroying the Earthbound itself. The first attempt barely failed, with the body being destroyed before the spirit was, but time was reversed and the body was reinforced with Life magic, allowing the spirit to be destroyed.
XP: 10+5 to Elen, Rudy; 14+5 to Lucas; 18+5 to Bailey; Elen 151+45(Arete), Rudy 141+55(Arete), Lucas 126+54(Arete), Bailey 80+27(Arete)